Sunday, April 19, 2009

Since we missed Easter pics here are a few springish ones


Tried to get some spring pictures today but my little miss had other ideas. Of course in most pictures when one is looking the other is making a silly face. No bribes worked for smiles today.

I did use my new backdrop, it is a king size velux blanket that I nailed to the wall. It was overcast so the reflector didn't work well and I had to pull out my sb600. I am still getting used to using a flash and not just natural light. I cannot wait until it stops snowing and we can do pictures outside again.





I was going through them again and missed this one the first go around. I actually captured a true smile.


She wanted to change her outfit but still would not smile. Isaac snuck in for this one but I didn't notice his choice of footwear until it was too late.

No comments:

Post a Comment