Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Removing imperfections

OK so I use photoshop to edit my pictures and I am still learning the best way to do this. Now of course photoshop can do many many things and there is always talk about what is too much, of course who wouldn't love to lose that double chin and 10lbs LOL.


My DD was blessed with dark circles and bags under her eyes. You usually don't notice them but at times and esp in pictures they show up more than I would like. So I asked for help on one of my photography boards and had numerous volunteers give me a few ways to diminish these circles under her eyes.


After a few plays this is what I came up with. I am pleased with the result. The original picture is in the previous post.

2 comments:

  1. hi there my friend
    how cool your blog, there's a lot of nice stuff in there...

    i'm a new blogger and i want to shared with u...
    come visit back to my page in
    http://drinkingwaterbenefits.blogspot.com/

    i have information about benefits of drinking water, and i know that's important not only for me, but for you too...

    best regard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great Tammy...

    What boards do you belong too? I belong to the MPIX forums. I've learned a ton from them. I have CS3 and I can't imagine my photography without it!

    ReplyDelete