Sunday, February 15, 2009

Getting ready for a birthday


Sorry I haven't been around, it has been so busy I haven't had my camera out since my last post.







Savannah will be turning 3 in a few weeks so I set the living room up and made her into a dancing princess which she loved.




I did these in my living room beside the window and used a reflector. I need to buy an actual reflector and not use the one for the van window.




I will be adding more as I work on them.


Here is a storyboard. I wish both of her legs were showing but this was the picture that worked out the best with the shoes on.










3 comments:

  1. Great lighting! Do you have mono lights or strobes hot lights? I love the black background and how smooth it is, is that a paper backrop?? Great photos!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I missed the part where you said you used the van reflector. I just bought one for dirt cheap at Hunt's Photo. But have not used it yet. They really are great pics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just natural (window) light from my living room and the reflector. I don't have studio lights at all.

    The background is black fabric and then I darkened it/burned it in photoshop to even it out.

    ReplyDelete