Sunday, December 21, 2008

Another look back...









I was going through some of my pictures I took this summer when my Mom was down for a visit, I was gathering up some to print for a Christmas gift. I ran across some pictures that were taken in my Uncle's wheat field. I had gone just before the sunset to try to capture the right light. Well my two kids wanted nothing to do with the camera and we lost the light. I ended up just playing around and caught some sillouhettes that I had been wanting to capture for a long time.


On a side note, I really need to work on my watermark. My computer crashed a few months ago and I just got my new laptop this week. I lost all my brushes that I had in CS2 in the crash so that is my next goal. I am stumped though and have no inspiration at the moment.





4 comments:

  1. I loved those silhouette photos!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, I have a huge display of them on my living room wall.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think I have seen that last one of S!!! Beautiful Tammy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't normally bounce around looking at the blogs of people I don't know, but I was curious what would happen when I clicked "next blog", thinking it would probably take me to one of my other 3. It took me here instead. Once here, of course I had to look and see if I was at least keeping up with a blogger standard. If this IS the standard, I might not be. These images are very nice. Yes, with subjects like these, how could you miss (?)---but they aren't just documentary or keep-sake photos--they're art.
    Happy new year.

    ReplyDelete